Dan Stiebel is the #1 Commercial Agent for Northern Great Lakes Realtors MLS (NGLRMLS) and #1 Coldwell Banker Commercial Sales Professional in Michigan in 2017!
Dan has had a strong career in real estate beginning as a Property Manager in 1999, becoming a Sales Associate with Coldwell Banker Schmidt in 2002, and an Associate Broker since 2007, working exclusively in commercial real estate since 2010.
Some of his qualifications include:
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation since 2008
- Over $100 million in sales volume
- Over 300 sale and lease transactions completed
- Sales of Industrial, Office, Retail, Hospitality and Storage properties
- Member of the Board of Review for Traverse City Tax Assessor
- Leasing of properties to National and Regional tenants
- Experience in financial analysis and investment decision
- Commercial property acquisition & management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Traverse City market and Grand Traverse County
- Experience owning and managing a downtown retail business
- Superior customer service
Need More Information About Dan? Read Dan's latest Google Reviews from previous clients.
Fun Facts About Dan
- Dan grew up in New York City and moved to Michigan in 1987
- Dan graduated from the University of Michigan with a B.A. in Economics & Psychology
- Has attended Traverse City's own Northwestern Michigan College for Real Estate Law
- He has 4 children and enjoys skiing, hot yoga, and spinning